CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Life with Twins

Life with twins is never easy. The twins always manage to find somthing new to get into. There is a lock on the fridge, so one of them pushes the latch while the other pulls the door open. The fridge had eggs smashed all inside as well. What a huge mess to clean up! But they sure were having fun. Good thing Daddy was home to help.





















Kaitlyn, joining in on the excitement, posed holding the eggs.

4 comments:

Tara Green said...

oh my gosh. look how big your kids are getting. wow. i haven't seen them for over a year. crazy! cute, cute janer. you'll have to have tammy give you blog lessons one night so you can start posting stuff on your own. lol

Sundbergs said...

I am so excited you started a blog. THis is Melinda by the way. Your twins are huge. I can't believe it. I can't wait to see everything going on with you.

Tara Green said...

you are bad a blogging. worse than i am. lol

Tara Green said...

dude! seriously... you haven't put anything up in almost a YEAR!???

i thought you were going to call me for my assistance.